The service called icicibankpay is available for all ICICI bank savings account holders who have their mobile number registered with the bank. The process of registration and sending money is quite easy and simple.
How to register for the service:
- You need to follow ICICI Bank on Twitter @icicibank
- Send message to @icicibank in format : #reg<space><mobile no. registered on ICICI Bank>
- You will receive an OTP(one time password)
- Send OTP to @icicibank, in format: #regotp<space><OTP>
Once you are registered you can transfer money to anyone on twitter by sending him/her a message in format: #Pay<space><Receiver’s Twitter account><space><Amount>
Besides transferring funds you can also recharge your prepaid mobile, check account balance and also view last three transactions. For more info about the service visit icici bank’s website.
This is a good move by ICICI bank to make banking easier and convenient for its customer. Now we will have to see how other banks come up with such services in India.
If you are an ICICI bank account holder, go tweet money to your friends and family and let us know your experience in comments.
Latest posts by Vineet Garg (see all)
- Add Action Buttons To Emails In Gmail - August 9, 2015
- 8 Ways To Increase The Security Level Of Your Gmail Account - August 7, 2015
- How to use Google Maps to show text directions - July 26, 2015